Our Core Competencies
Behshahr Industrial Company is the Distinguished Oil & Fat industry leader in Iran and the Region which with its Powerful Brands, is “touching your life everyday”; and is enabling you to enjoy tastier and healthier food.
- Selectively supporting the oils and fats business by pursuing profitable added value offerings.
- Growing the Oil business by investing in development of solid premium brands through innovative and differentiated offering.
- Build & Grow the B2B & HORECA Special Fats by offering world class value-added products and Food Solutions to professionals
- Extend into Relevant Export Markets with Premium Consumer & B2B Offerings
- Extend into adjacent & relevant Categories
- Our strong Values
- Powerful Brands & Processes
- Capable & Empowered Human Resources
Ethics & Values
- Caring Justice
- Personal Control
- Relentless Pursuit of Perfection
- Problem Solving
Having the ability to analyze situations, diagnose problems, identify key issues, establish and evaluate alternative courses of action and to produce a logical practical, and acceptable solutions.
- Customer Focus
Anticipating BIC’s internal and external customers’ needs followed by designing, promoting or supporting the products and services which exceeds their expectations.
- Team Work
Having the ability to work cooperatively and flexibly with other members of the team with a full understanding of the role to be played as a team member, as well as the role of others.
– Organize and supervise the activities and work of a small team of subordinates to ensure that all work within a specific area of R&D Lab activity is carried out in an efficient and procedural compliant manner
– Implement approved departmental policies, processes, procedures and instructions to subordinates and monitor their adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner
– Analyze, purify, modify and characterize oil and derivatives compounds
– Conduct research to develop new formulations, processes and devise new technical applications of industrial oils
– Prepare & monitor corrective/preventive action plans
– At least M.Sc. degree in Theoretical/Applied Chemistry
– At least 3 years’ experience in quality control laboratory or 1 year experience in R&D laboratory
– Strong knowledge in the application of Lab systems, procedures and methods, materials and instruments
– Ability to proceed the projects
– Familiarly with tools, methodology Base of ISO 17025
– Demonstrated skill in formatting data so that it is easy to read and understand
– Ability to make verbal presentations in diverse settings
– Excellent interpersonal skills to create effective collaborations among various levels of staff, faculty
– Ability to prepare information in appropriate form from different sources
– Flexible and creative problem-solving ability and demonstrated ability to work under pressure
Foreign Commercial Assistant
– Organize the activities to ensure that all work within a specific area of the Strategic purchase department activity is carried out in an efficient manner which is consistent with operating procedures and policy
– Recommend improvements to policies and direct the implementation of instructions covering all areas of foreign purchase activities so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering quality and cost-effectiveness
– Receive all of information related to foreign purchases in order to classify them for planning
– Tracks orders and confirm system lead times, delivery dates, and costs
– Minimum BSc in Business, Management, MBA, English
– Fluency in English language
– Ability to manage priorities, meet tight deadlines, and ensure follow-ups
– Ability to work in a quality- and results-driven environment
– Process-focused with a concern for continuous improvement
– Good MS Excel knowledge
– Familiarity with Shipping Documents is an advantage
Travel Affairs Supervisor
-Supervise travel affairs and relevant logistics (International and Domestic affairs), book transportation, make hotel reservations and advice employees about payments and fees.
-Assist in tracking annual Medication, educational assistance, sport expenses of expatriates and follow up its financial burden
-Negotiate with hotels and other agencies for better services
-Implement approved departmental policies, processes, procedures and instructions to subordinates and monitor their adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner
– Age Range: 24-32
– Education Degree: Bachelor’s or higher in related field
– Minimum 3 yrs. of experience in Travels Agency
– Knowledge of ticketing and travel
– Fluent English Speaker
– Good Knowledge of MS Office
– Flexible to overtime
– Flexible to be on call and available on weekends
Are you a student who is ambitious and would want to experience something that you will never find in a classroom؟? Then all you have to do is to apply for internship at the BIC.
BIC interns work on projects that provide valuable hands-on experience and will have the chance to learn from more experienced professionals.
We provide opportunities to final year students interested in an internship in areas such as Supply Chain, HR, Finance, Marketing, Sales and IT.
If you are interested in an internship, upload your profile and stamped request letter from your college/university.