Warehousing and Logistics
Our ambition is to provide our customers with the best service levels available and a short delivery lead time.
We are constantly improving our storage facilities to ensure the quality of our products and manage a world
Merchandising is an integral part of our sales and delivery teams where we ensure the visibility of the
products that we distribute is at optimum levels for the consumers and shoppers.
- Market Research & Direct Marketing Arm of Savola Foods.
- ۲۵ years of accumulated customer & market knowledge in oils, fats, sugar, and other foods (dairy,
snacks, chocolate, rice, pasta, etc)
- Wide geographic scope: KSA, Egypt, Algeria, Morocco, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Senegal, Gulf, Yemen,
Sudan, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, Poland, India, Iran, Libya, Turkey.
- Around 300 projects annually covering research & direct marketing
Global Positioning System
In order to increase the quality of our sale operation and customer services,
TPAbenefits from latest distribution technology services. As a result our managershave online access to
location of the clients, sales represents and transportation/distributionfleet. Furthermore this makes us
capable to review SR pathway and compare it totargets.
Installation of GPS Tracking system on our transportation/distribution fleet,
SR/drivers’ handhelds and also using global software system to manage informationof location together
with other sale and finance information, is how we make allthese possible.
Thus, in short GPS system advantages are:
- Instant data management/monitoring
- Increase in resource efficiency
- Massive decrease in processes duration
- Instant development of equipment and services
- Providing customized data center system for clients